56. The fund shall consist of
(1) the contributions paid by members of the Association in accordance with government regulation;
(2) sums recovered by way of subrogation from a broker or agent;
(3) interest earned on the sums of money deposited into the fund;
(4) any increase in the fund’s assets.
The Minister may, on the conditions prescribed by government regulation, authorize the fund to use the interest earned on the sums of money deposited into the fund for purposes related to the real estate brokerage sector and to further the protection of the public.