90. Every person authorized by the board to act as an inspector may, for the purposes of an inspection,
(1) enter, at any reasonable time, a place where an activity subject to this Act is carried on, or where a person performs a function or carries on an occupation or business activity for which a licence is prescribed by this Act or the regulations, or a place where a device on which a registration attestation must be placed in accordance with this Act and the regulations may be found, and inspect it;
(2) examine the devices, letters, telegrams and other documents containing information relating to the activities subject to this Act, as well as the horses found in such places;
(3) take photographs of the premises, devices and other property and of the horses, and make copies of the documents;
(4) take free samples and analyze them;
(5) require any information relevant to the application of this Act and its regulatory instruments and the production of any document relating thereto;
(6) compel any person found on the premises to provide him with reasonable assistance and to accompany him on the premises.