38. The board is, to the exclusion of any court, competent
(1) to review, in cases described in sections 53 and 54, any decision made by a racing judge or a paddock judge pursuant to a power delegated with respect to horse racing;
(2) to decide any matter or question related to the application of this Act and its regulatory instruments;
(3) to impose, in the cases of determined rule violations, any administrative measure on the person who organizes, conducts or takes part in an activity subject to this Act or on the holder of a registration attestation issued under section 81, and confiscate the security furnished;
(4) in the cases of determined rule violations, to withdraw, set back in the order of finish or disqualify a horse taking part in a race, cancel its entry in a race or invalidate an offer to purchase a horse that has taken part in a race;
(5) to fix and collect the costs prescribed by the rules for every procedural act performed before it.