266. On receiving the application, the articles of continuance, the accompanying documents, the fees prescribed by government regulation and any other required document or information, the Minister may, if he or she considers it advisable, continue the business corporation as a cooperative. The Minister shall send a notice to the Conseil québécois de la coopération et de la mutualité advising it of any application for the continuance of a business corporation as a cooperative, together with a copy of the articles of continuance.
For that purpose, the Minister shall
(1) endorse on the articles the words “business corporation continued as a cooperative” and the date of approval. The date is followed by the signature of the Minister or of the Minister’s designee;
(2) register the application and the articles of continuance;
(3) send a copy of the articles to the cooperative or its representative;
(4) send a certified copy of the articles and of the document referred to in paragraph 4 of section 265.1 to the enterprise registrar, who shall deposit them in the register.
1982, c. 26, s. 266; 1993, c. 48, s. 378; 1995, c. 67, s. 157; 2002, c. 45, s. 295; 2003, c. 18, s. 152; 2009, c. 52, s. 584; 2015, c. 3, s. 55; 2015, c. 3, s. 50.