258. The plan of continuance must contain
(1) the names and domiciles of the directors;
(2) the mode of election of subsequent directors;
(3) the agreement between the cooperative and the Conseil québécois de la coopération et de la mutualité as regards the remittal of the reserve;
(4) a statement indicating the amount of money or any other form of payment to be received by the holders of shares of the cooperative to stand in lieu of such shares;
(5) a statement indicating the amount of money or any other form of payment to stand in lieu of fractions of shares of the cooperative;
(6) any other provision necessary to complete the continuance and ensure the organization and management of the business corporation or legal person governed by Part III of the Companies Act (chapter C‐38) resulting from the continuance;
(7) any other information determined by the Minister.
If the cooperative is continued as a business corporation, the continuance plan must also contain the terms and conditions governing the conversion of shares into shares of the share capital or other securities of the business corporation resulting from the continuance.
1982, c. 26, s. 258; 1995, c. 67, s. 153; 2003, c. 18, s. 148; 2009, c. 52, s. 577; 2015, c. 3, s. 55.