253. On receiving the articles of continuance, the accompanying documents and the fees prescribed by the government regulation, the Minister, after obtaining the advice of the Conseil de la coopération du Québec and if he considers it advisable, may continue the syndicate.
For that purpose, the Minister shall
(1) endorse on each copy of the articles the words “continued cooperative” and the date of the continuance, followed by his signature or that of his designee;
(2) register a copy of the articles of continuance;
(3) send to the cooperative or its representative a copy of the articles;
(4) send a copy of the articles and the documents referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 of section 252 to the enterprise registrar, who shall deposit them in the register.
1982, c. 26, s. 253; 1993, c. 48, s. 377; 2002, c. 45, s. 295.