165. Cooperatives that propose to amalgamate by absorption shall enter into an agreement that, in addition to the modalities of absorption, indicates
(1) the name of the absorbing cooperative, the judicial district in which its domicile is situated, its objects and the provisions referred to in section 10;
(2) the new number of directors, the new composition of the board of directors and the new manner of forming the board of directors, where applicable, of the absorbing cooperative;
(3) the number of members of each of the cooperatives or, as the case may be, the amount of business done by each of them;
(4) the number of shares subscribed in the absorbed cooperative, the amount of the shares and the manner of converting them into common shares, preferred shares or other securities of the absorbing cooperative;
(5) where shares of the absorbed cooperative are not converted into shares of the absorbing cooperative, the amount of money or any other form of payment to be made to the holders of such shares in addition to or in lieu of shares in the absorbing cooperative;
(6) the amount of money or any other form of payment to stand in lieu of fractions of shares of the absorbing cooperative;
(7) the date on which the amalgamation is to take effect if that date differs from the date of approval.