100. Before 1 July 1980, the Community, by by-law, shall adopt a development plan for its territory, comprising:
(1) the assignment of the use of land and the approximate occupation densities;
(2) the approximate layout of the main traffic thoroughfares;
(3) the nature and approximate location of urban installations;
(4) the nature, location and approximate layout of public utility services;
(5) the standards of subdivision of lots;
(6) the approximate phases of urban expansion.
Every municipality shall make available to the Community a copy of every study in the field of town-planning which it has made or caused to be carried out in the past in its territory or in a more extensive territory, and any relevant documents in its possession.
1969, c. 83, s. 142; 1978, c. 103, s. 23.