220.1. The Council shall prescribe, by by-law, the terms and conditions for determining the aliquot shares of the expenses of the Community and payment thereof by the municipalities.
The by-law may, in particular, prescribe, for each situation set out in section 210 or 212,
(1) the date on which the data used to establish provisionally or finally the basis of apportionment of the expenses of the Community are to be considered;
(2) the time limit for determining each aliquot share and for informing each municipality of it;
(3) the obligation of a municipality to pay its aliquot share in a single payment or its right to pay it in a certain number of instalments;
(4) the time limit within which each instalment must be paid;
(5) the rate of interest payable on an outstanding instalment;
(6) the adjustments that may result from the deferred coming into force of all or part of the budget of the Community or from the successive use of provisional and final data in determining the basis of apportionment of the expenses of the Community.
Instead of fixing the rate of interest payable on an instalment which is outstanding, the by-law may provide that such rate shall be fixed by a resolution of the Council when the budget of the Community is adopted.