91. The Community shall, by by-law, before 1 November 1976, adopt a development plan for its territory comprising:
(1) the assignment of the use of land and the approximate occupation densities;
(2) the approximate routes of the main traffic thoroughfares;
(3) the nature and approximate location of urban installations;
(4) the nature, location and approximate routes of public utility services;
(5) the standards of division of lots.
Every municipality shall make available to the Community a copy of every study in the field of town-planning which it has made or caused to be carried out in the past in its territory or in a more extensive territory, and any relevant documents in its possession.
1969, c. 85, s. 142; 1974, c. 85, s. 1; 1975, c. 89, s. 13; 1976, c. 47, s. 1.