126. The Community may make by-laws to:
(1) supply drinking water to the municipalities, receive waste water from their territory; and dispose of sludge from septic installations;
(2) maintain, manage and operate its water treatment plants or works, water mains or main sewers;
(2.1) maintain the municipal waterworks or sewer systems in its territory;
(2.2) build, alter, maintain, supervise and protect individual or community septic installations;
(3) establish a tariff for the supply of a service to a municipality other than a municipality served, or to a person;
(4) rent meters, where such is the case;
(5) determine the conditions, including the payment of fees, for any connection to its waterworks or sewer system.