98.2. The Community must publish and keep up to date, on the internet, a list of the contracts it enters into that involve an expenditure of $25,000 or more. However, employment contracts need not be included in the list.
The list must be updated at least once a month. It must contain, in respect of each contract, the following information:
(1) if the contract involves an expenditure of $100,000 or more, the price of the contract as estimated by the Community in accordance with section 98.1;
(2) the price of the contract, the name of the person with whom it was entered into and, if the contract contains a renewal option, the total expenditure that would be incurred if all the options were exercised; and
(3) the object of the contract.
If the contract is subject to a rule governing the awarding of contracts set out in section 99 or in the regulation made under section 105.1 or 106.1, the list must also contain
(1) the name of each tenderer;
(2) the amount of each tender; and
(3) the identification of any tender, lower than the accepted tender, that was considered non-compliant.
If the contract is entered into by mutual agreement, the list must mention, if applicable, the legislative provision or the provision of the regulation made under section 105.1 under which the contract could be awarded without a call for tenders.
If the contract involves an expenditure of at least $25,000 but less than $100,000, is not referred to in the fourth paragraph and is made under a provision of the by-law on contract management adopted under the fourth paragraph of section 106.2, the list must mention how the contract was awarded.
In all cases, the list must also state, as soon as possible after the execution of the contract, the total expenditure actually incurred.
The information required under the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth paragraphs with respect to a contract must remain on the Internet for at least three years after the date on which the information required under the sixth paragraph is posted.
2010, c. 1, s. 35; 2010, c. 18, s. 66; 2010, c. 42, s. 12; 2017, c. 13, s. 12911.