108.4. A professional order must refuse to release or confirm the existence of information whose disclosure could
(1) reveal the substance of the deliberations of a person, committee or disciplinary proceeding of the order that is to settle disputes or disagreements under the Act;
(2) reveal a confidential source of information;
(3) endanger the safety of a person;
(4) cause prejudice to the person who is the source or the subject of the information; or
(5) prejudice the fair hearing of a person’s case.