394. If the approval of the by-law must be in number and in value:
(1) Ballot papers shall be printed for voting by value bearing, besides what is prescribed for ballot papers for voting by number, the words: “VALEUR-VALUE” followed by one of the numbers: $100, $500, $1 000, $5 000, $10 000, $50 000, $100 000. The same inscription shall appear on the stubs;
(2) The returning officer shall hand to each person qualified to vote, in addition to a ballot paper for voting by number, ballot papers for voting by value for an amount equal to the total valuation of such qualified person’s taxable immoveables entered on the valuation roll;
(3) Such amount shall be calculated in hundreds of dollars and, for the purpose of voting by value, any valuation less than $100 shall be counted as $100. Above that figure, any amount which is less than $50 shall be disregarded and any amount of $50 or more shall be counted as $100.
(4) The poll book shall mention, besides the ordinary details, the amount of the valuation for which ballot papers for voting by value have been issued.