208. Every one who,
(1) Forges, counterfeits, fraudulently alters, defaces or fraudulently destroys a ballot paper or the initials of the deputy returning officer signed thereon; or
(2) Without authority supplies a ballot paper to any person; or
(3) Fraudulently puts into a ballot box a paper other than the ballot paper which he is authorized by law to put in; or
(4) Fraudulently takes a ballot paper out of the polling station; or
(5) Without due authority destroys, takes, opens or otherwise interferes with a ballot box or packet of ballot papers then in use for the purposes of the election; or
(6) Being a deputy returning officer, fraudulently puts, otherwise than as authorized by section 199, his initials on the back of any paper purporting to be or capable of being used as a ballot paper at an election; or
(7) With fraudulent intent prints any ballot paper or what purports to be or is capable of being used as a ballot paper at an election; or
(8) Being authorized by the returning officer to print the ballot papers for an election, prints, with fraudulent intent, more ballot papers than he is authorized to print; or
(9) Attempts to commit any offence specified in this section.
Shall be guilty of an offence summarily triable, and liable to a fine of not less than $25 nor more than $200, and, on failure to pay such fine, to imprisonment for not less than one month, nor more than six months, with or without hard labour.