80. The Government may determine by regulation the procedure for submitting requests for eligibility under section 73 or 86.1.
The regulation may include measures concerning
(1) the role of a school body in submitting requests;
(2) the fees that may be charged by a school body or the Minister respectively to open a file or examine a request;
(3) the time granted for submitting a request; and
(4) the information and documents that must accompany a request.
Regulatory provisions may vary according to, among other things, the nature of the request and the characteristics of the educational institution attended.
1977, c. 5, s. 80, s. 14; 1993, c. 40, s. 30; 2010, c. 23, s. 6.