It may also, by by-law,
(1) require a person who carries on transport referred to in the first paragraph to hold a permit for that purpose;
(2) prescribe the conditions and procedures for the issue and renewal of the permit, and the conditions and procedures for the suspension or revocation of a permit;
(3) in such cases it may determine, require the person whose residual materials are transported to furnish the person who carries them with a bill of lading, and require the latter to keep the bill of lading in his or her possession when effecting the transport; require each of those persons to keep a register of the bills of lading furnished or received, as the case may be;
(4) establish classes of residual materials;
(5) determine, among the residual materials, those which may be upgraded or disposed of;
(6) prescribe procedures for the separation and conditioning of residual materials for the purposes of removal, selective collection or upgrading; and
(7) determine the management method for residue from residual materials upgrading activities.