64. The mission of the harmonization committee is to examine ways to
(1) ensure the compatibility of or interoperability between different media and technologies, and the harmonization of technical norms and standards for the production and signature of technology-based documents and their use in communications ;
(2) avert the multiplication of processes, in particular as regards the verification of personal identity ;
(3) promote the standardization of certificates and directories and the mutual recognition of certificates ;
(4) guarantee the integrity of technology-based documents through physical, logical or operational security measures and document management measures capable of ensuring the integrity of documents throughout their life cycle ;
(5) standardize auditing practices, including the examination and evaluation of accessing, maintenance and backup methods, physical, logical and operational security measures, security registers and correctives in the event of a deficiency that may affect the integrity of documents ; and
(6) facilitate the application of this Act, making appropriate recommendations.