55.To decide whether an accreditation may be granted or renewed, account must be taken of the information contained in the proposed policy statement and at least of
(1) whether the applicant’s identity has been established ;
(2) the extent of the applicant’s expertise, the existing infrastructure, the services offered and the regularity and extent of audits ;
(3) the availability of financial guarantees for the proposed activity ;
(4) the guarantees offered as to the independence and probity of the applicant and the policy established by the applicant to guarantee the expertise and probity of the persons dispensing the services ;
(5) the guarantees offered as to directory or certificate integrity, accessibility and security ; and
(6) the applicability of the stated policies and, in the case of a renewal, the implementation of the policies, and the fulfilment of the other obligations of a service provider.