94. Every person shall comply with the conditions relating to the conservation of the characteristics of the architectural landscape of the heritage site to which the council may subject him, in addition to the municipal by-laws, where on a heritage site that person
(1) divides, subdivides, redivides or parcels out land;
(2) makes a new construction;
(3) alters, restores or repairs an immovable or in any way changes its exterior appearance;
(4) posts up new signs or billboards or alters, replaces or demolishes a sign or billboard.
Moreover, no person may perform an act contemplated in the first paragraph without giving at least 45 days’ notice to the municipality. Where a municipal permit is required, the application for the permit stands in lieu of the notice.
Before imposing conditions, the council shall obtain the advice of the advisory committee.
A copy of the resolution fixing the conditions shall accompany, where such is the case, the municipal permit otherwise issued that authorizes the act involved.