71. The Government shall draw up a list of the municipalities the territory of which is served, for the reference period indicated by the Government, by a suburban train route and which must pay the share determined pursuant to section 73 to the Agency.
The Government shall divide each train route into segments:
(1) the segment in the territory of the Société de transport de Montréal;
(2) the segment in the territory of another public transit operating authority;
(3) the segment in any other territory.
A municipal territory is deemed to be served by a suburban train route
(1) where a station serving the route is located either in the municipal territory or in the territory of a public transit operating authority that includes the municipal territory; or
(2) where the percentage of users of the suburban train route who reside in the municipal territory, in relation to all users of the segment, is equal to or greater than the percentage determined in the order in council.
1995, c. 65, s. 71; 2001, c. 23, s. 226.