A-7.02 - Act respecting the Agence métropolitaine de transport
69. As a contribution to the financing of its operations, the Agency shall receive (1) the share of the contribution of motorists to public transit determined by a regulation under section 88.6 of the Transport Act (chapter T-12); (2) the amount paid by the Minister of Revenue pursuant to section 55.2 of the Fuel Tax Act (chapter T-1);
(3) the proceeds of an annual tax on non-residential off-street parking spaces in the area of jurisdiction of the Agency;
(4) the amount payable by each municipality under section 70;
(5) the share of each municipality referred to in section 71;
(6) the contribution of public transit operating authorities and municipalities to the cost of the metropolitan bus transit system and the cost of the metropolitan facilities and equipment.