53. The Agency must, in order to obtain the approval of the Government pursuant to subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph of section 52, file an application with the Minister establishing that it has informed the person responsible for the maintenance of the public highway of its intention to establish a reserved traffic lane on that highway, that it has proposed to that person the making of a contract under subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph of the said section, and that the person either
(1) contests the designation of a reserved traffic lane on the public highway under his management;
(2) contests the amount of money offered;
(3) contests the classes of road vehicles for which the lane is reserved or the number of passengers required for a road vehicle to be authorized to travel in the reserved lane; or
(4) has failed to reply to the Agency within 90 days of the proposal.
The application must be filed with all the necessary supporting documents.