9. The strategic plan must state
(1) the mission of the department or body;
(2) the context in which the department or the body acts and the main challenges it faces;
(3) the strategic directions, objectives and lines of intervention selected;
(4) the results targeted over the period covered by the plan;
(5) the performance indicators to be used in measuring results;
(6) any other element determined by the Conseil du trésor.
The Conseil du trésor may determine the information to be included in the plan, the period it is to cover, its form, and the intervals at which it is to be reviewed.