22. A management agreement may contain suppletory measures, procedural requirements and reporting requirements in respect of an administrative unit, in particular where
(1) the law provides for the transfer of the balance of an appropriation to a subsequent fiscal year;
(2) the law grants appropriations for a period exceeding one year;
(3) an expenditure in excess of the appropriation may be made in accordance with section 50;
(4) the administrative unit has been granted a delegation or an exemption under section 20 or 21;
(5) no staffing level is applicable to the administrative unit pursuant to section 32.
A management agreement may also set out procedural requirements and reporting requirements where, in a regulation made under section 58 or 59, the Government has prescribed specific conditions applicable to all contracts, certain categories of contracts or certain contracts made for the administrative unit.