47. The Minister of Finance shall submit a special funds budget to the Government for each fiscal year, jointly with the Chair of the Conseil du trésor.
For each special fund, the budget must include separate estimates of
(1) the revenue of the fund;
(2) the money borrowed or advanced under section 53 or 54 for the purposes of the fund;
(3) the expenditures of the fund;
(4) the investments of the fund; and
(5) the fund’s accrued surplus or deficit.
The estimates for a special fund are prepared jointly by the minister or body responsible for it, the Minister of Finance and the Chair of the Conseil du trésor.
2000, c. 15, s. 47; 2011, c. 18, s. 23.