91. The following persons are guilty of an offence and liable to a fine of $1,000 to $5,000 in the case of a natural person and $3,000 to $15,000 in other cases:
(1) a funeral services business licensee who employs a person who practises embalming without the embalmer’s licence required under section 6;
(2) a funeral services business licensee who contravenes section 13;
(3) anyone who contravenes the first paragraph of section 5 or 6, section 34, 35, 37, 43 or 44, the first paragraph of section 56 or section 64;
(4) anyone who hinders an inspector or investigator in the exercise of the functions of office;
(5) anyone who refuses to provide an inspector with information or documents the inspector is entitled to require or examine, or conceals or destroys a document or other object relevant to an inspection; and
(6) anyone who provides the Minister or an inspector in the exercise of the functions of office with information, reports or other documents that must be provided under this Act and that the person knows or should have known to be false or misleading.