6. The following are Québec insurers:
(1) insurance companies regulated by Title III and any legal person that the law considers to be such a company;
(2) if they establish an insurance fund, self-regulatory organizations governed by an Act of Québec, including the professional orders;
(3) legal persons constituted under a private Act of Québec that authorizes them to carry on insurer activities; and
(4) any reciprocal union, if the mandatary referred to in subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph of section 188 is domiciled in Québec.