213. In addition to the notice of intention, the following must be filed with the application:
(1) the articles of the business corporation or the articles of constitution of the mutual company;
(2) a description of the projected capital structure of the corporation or company and its business plan and financial forecasts for a three-year period;
(3) in the case of a mutual company that intends to become a member of a federation, a certified copy of the resolution of the federation attesting that it has undertaken to admit the company as a member;
(4) in the case of a business corporation, a certified copy of the special resolution authorizing it to file an application to become regulated by this Title;
(5) the other documents prescribed by regulation of the Minister; and
(6) the fees prescribed by government regulation.