63. Every seller who
(1) fails to record in writing a contract or a contract modification, or records in the same writing a prearranged funeral services contract and a prepurchased sepulture contract or a modification to such a contract,
(2) fails to send, within ten days of its making, copy of the contract to the person designated by the buyer, except if all the requirements of the second paragraph of section 6 are met and is thereby exempt from the obligation to do so,
(3) includes in a contract a clause prohibited under the second paragraph of section 9,
(4) fails to remit to the buyer, within forty-five days of the cancellation of a contract made under section 13, the amount he is required to remit to him under section 18, or
(5) fails to produce a list including all the particulars set out in section 24 in making a deposit or withdrawal with the depositary,
is guilty of an offence and is liable to a fine of not less than $1,000 nor more than $50,000.