72. The Minister publishes the following information every three months for the territory of each integrated health and social services centre and for all those territories combined: (1) the percentage of insured persons, within the meaning of the Health Insurance Act (chapter A-29), who are provided medical care by a general practitioner who is subject to an agreement entered into under section 19 of that Act;
(2) the average patient fidelity rate achieved by all general practitioners combined;
(3) for each family medicine group, the total caseload of insured persons who are provided medical care by general practitioners included in the family medicine group, and the patient fidelity rate achieved by those physicians;
(4) the total number of visits made to the emergency room of a health and social services institution and for which the triage priority, established in accordance with the Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale for emergency departments, is level 4 or 5, as well as the proportion of that number in relation to all visits to the emergency department;
(5) the average wait time to obtain an appointment with a general practitioner using the medical appointment system mentioned in the sixth paragraph of section 2 of the Act respecting the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec (chapter R-5);
(6) the average wait time to obtain an appointment with a medical specialist by a person who has been registered for over six months in the specialized services priority access mechanism.
The information published must not allow the insured persons or physicians concerned to be identified.