85.2.Despite the Municipal Aid Prohibition Act (chapter I-15), the municipality may, by by-law, adopt a revitalization program for a sector it delimits within a zone specified in the zoning by-law in which most of the buildings are at least 20 years old and in which less than 25% of the area is made up of vacant lots.
The program shall determine, as applicable,
(1) the persons or classes of persons that may benefit from it;
(2) the buildings or classes of buildings covered by it;
(3) the nature of activities covered;
(4) the nature of financial assistance, including a tax credit, that may be granted and the duration of the assistance, which may not exceed five years; and
(5) the terms and conditions governing its implementation.