(1) comply with the requirements on the permit and satisfy the conditions determined by government regulation;
(2) give the Minister written notice of any act or transaction that brings about a change in the controlling interest of a wood processing plant or of the legal person operating it, within 60 days after the date of the act or transaction;
(3) keep a register according to the conditions determined by government regulation;
(4) send the Minister, each year, a certified copy of the part of the register covering the period corresponding to the calendar year if the permit holder is a natural person, and to the last complete fiscal year in all other cases; and
(5) send the Minister, together with the certified copy of the register, any information the Minister may request as being of use in the administration of this Act.