224. The Minister must prepare a five-year sustainable forest development review containing the following information:
(1) a report on the implementation of the consultation policy and more specifically on the separate consultation procedure established for Native communities;
(2) the sustainable forest development results achieved, including a report on the implementation of the sustainable forest development strategy;
(3) an analysis of the sustainable forest development results achieved in the forests in the domain of the State, prepared by the chief forester under subparagraph 9 of the first paragraph of section 46;
(4) a report on the carrying out of this Act and recommendations on the advisability of maintaining it in force or amending it; and
(5) any other information of public interest concerning the objects of this Act.
The review covering the period between 1 April 2013 and 31 March 2018 is tabled in the National Assembly during the year 2019, and subsequent reviews are tabled in the National Assembly every five years after that.
The competent committee of the National Assembly examines the review.