96. A victim is entitled, in the cases and on the conditions determined by regulation of the Government and to the extent that they are not already covered by a social security scheme, to be reimbursed for the expenses he incurs by reason of the injury sustained, up to the amount determined by regulation
(1) for medical and paramedical care;
(2) for travel or lodging for the purpose of receiving such care;
(3) for the purchase of prostheses or ortheses;
(4) for the cleaning, repair or replacement of clothing he was wearing and which was damaged.
The victim is also entitled, in the cases and on the conditions determined by regulation under the first paragraph, to be reimbursed for any other expenses determined by regulation.