A-13.2.1 - Act respecting assistance and compensation for victims of crime
3. To the extent provided for by law, the victim has a right to
(1) reasonable compensation for expenses incurred in order to testify;
(2) prompt and fair redress or compensation for the injury sustained;
(3) the return of any seized property as soon as possible where its detention is no longer required for the purposes of justice;
(4) present and have due consideration given to his views and concerns at every appropriate stage of judicial proceedings, where his personal interests are affected.