12. The benefits provided for in this Title may not be granted
(1) where the victim sustains an injury in circumstances in which the Act respecting industrial accidents and occupational diseases (chapter A-3.001), any other Act concerning compensation for victims of industrial accidents, the Automobile Insurance Act (chapter A-25) or the Crime Victims Compensation Act (chapter I-6) applies;
(2) where the victim was a party to the offence or, through gross fault, contributed to the realization of the injury;
(3) to a claimant who was a party to the offence or who, through gross fault, contributed to the realization of the injury;
(4) where the claimant did not, within a reasonable time, report the offence to the police authorities or the situation to the director of youth protection, unless the offence or situation had already been reported or unless he is exempt from the requirement to report pursuant to section 13;
(5) to a claimant who, before submitting a claim, did not cooperate with the competent legal authorities in respect of the inquiry or the proceedings, unless he is exempt from the requirement to cooperate pursuant to section 13.