4. In applying the Safety Code and the responsibilities incumbent on the operator to ensure the safety of the REM, the operator must take into consideration, in particular,
(1) the importance of centralized management of the communications, systems and equipment of the REM;
(2) the adequate management of movements and transfers of REM users;
(3) the strategic nature of the management and control measures applied to the rolling stock of the REM, in particular, in relation to the location, speed monitoring, movement authorization and stoppage of the rolling stock;
(4) the necessity for rigorous management of the safety of the right of way, stations, guideways of the REM and means for escape;
(5) the importance of a clear distribution of internal responsibilities related to the safety and availability of reliable means of communication between persons in all locations of the REM;
(6) the implementation of alternatives and mitigation measures to maintain the safety level of the operations of the REM in case of failure or malfunction of equipment or an automated system.