52. The supervisor must remove from service, until it is repaired, a car that shows one of the following defects:
(1) the centre sill is broken or, in the case of a tank car, the stub sill has a crack in the parent metal;
(2) a cross bearer or a body bolster is broken;
(3) the centre plate is broken;
(4) at least 2 door stops are missing or broken;
(5) safety hangers on sliding or plug doors are missing or damaged; or
(6) sliding or plug doors are off the rails.
Also, a flat car with lading restraining devices worn or damaged to the extent that these devices will not restrain the load must be removed from service. Likewise, a car that has an object on its floor that is not properly secured and could fall off must be removed from service.