1.The following Acts and the Regulations made thereunder apply to any person referred to in the Amendment to the Agreement on Social Security between the Gouvernement du Québec and the Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, dated 22 September 1987, signed on 2 April 1992, appearing in Schedule I:
(1) the Hospital Insurance Act (chapter A-28);
(2) the Health Insurance Act (chapter A-29);
(3) the Act respecting the Québec Pension Plan (chapter R-9);
(4) the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree and Inuit Native persons (chapter S-5); and
(5) the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2).