10. Every application to the Régie must be submitted in writing and must
(1) indicate the applicant’s name, address, telephone number, electronic address and fax number and, where applicable, the contact information for the applicant’s representative;
(2) contain a clear and concise statement of the facts, the object of and reasons for the application, and the conclusions sought;
(3) be signed by the applicant or the applicant’s representative;
(4) include all relevant documents in support of the application, and a list of such documents;
(5) be supported by one or more affidavits establishing all the facts set out in the application;
(6) include any applicable fees;
(7) include all other information required by the Régie.