3. The electric power distributor must obtain the approval of the Régie before entering into a comprehensive general agreement with a supplier for multiple electric power supplies that has been exempted from tender solicitation by the Régie under the Act respecting the Régie de l’énergie (chapter R-6.01).
An application for approval must be filed with the Régie at least 90 days before the date of coming into force of the agreement, unless the electric power distributor proves to the Régie that special circumstances prevented it.
The application must include the agreement and must contain the following information:
(1) a description and forecast of the specific needs referred to in the agreement;
(2) the demonstration that the characteristics of the agreement approved in the supply plan are met;
(3) the prices of the transactions or a description of the method used to determine the prices of the transactions, as the case may be; and
(4) the demonstration that the agreement meets the conditions of the exemption granted by the Régie.