67.3. The notice provided for in section 230.4 of the Act must indicate, in addition to the information prescribed in that paragraph, the following information:
(1) the name of the pension plan and the number assigned to it by Retraite Québec;
(2) in the case of a multi-employer plan, the surplus assets determined in application of section 230.0.1 of the Act with respect to each employer who is party to the draft agreement and the proportion of the surplus assets at the date of termination represented by that portion;
(3) the number of members and beneficiaries for the purposes of distributing the surplus assets referred to in the draft agreement as well as the value of their benefits;
(4) the plan’s assets, the liabilities and the surplus indicated in the termination report provided for in section 207.2 of the Act;
(5) where the plan has no provision relative to allocation of surplus assets determined upon termination, a mention of that fact and of the rule set out in the second paragraph of section 288.1 of the Act;
(6) a mention of the rule set out in paragraph 1 or 2 of section 230.6 of the Act that applies to the draft agreement in view of the method of apportionment proposed;
(7) the address of the pension committee;
(8) the name of the signatory, the certificate that he is duly authorized by the pension committee to give the notice and the date of signing.
Where the draft agreement does not cover all plan’s the members and beneficiaries, the notice must contain the following additional information:
(1) the total number of members and beneficiaries for the purposes of apportioning the plan’s surplus assets and the value of their benefits;
(2) where a portion of the surplus assets is not covered by the draft agreement but has already been apportioned in conformity with the Act, the proportion of the total surplus assets that was thus granted to any group members or beneficiaries and to any employer.