R-15.1, r. 6 - Regulation respecting supplemental pension plans
60.12. The funding policy provided for under section 142.5 of the Act must
(1) indicate that its purpose is to establish the principles related to plan funding that must guide the pension committee in the performance of its duties;
(2) describe the main characteristics of the employer and the employer’s sector that could affect plan funding;
(3) describe the type of pension plan, its main provisions and the demographic characteristics that could affect plan funding;
(4) describe the funding objectives of the pension plan with regard to variations in and the level of contributions and benefits;
(5) identify the main risks related to funding of the pension plan and the employer’s and active members’ level of tolerance thereto.