59.0.2. The second part of an annual statement referred to in section 112 of the Act shall, where the statement is sent to a member or beneficiary of a pension plan to which chapter X of the Act applies, contain the following information:
(1) the degree of funding of the pension plan determined at the date of the most recent complete actuarial valuation of the plan and the degree of solvency of the plan determined at that date or, if it is more recent, at the date the notice referred to under section 119.1 of the Act;
(1.1) the target level of the stabilization provision of the plan determined at the date of the most recent actuarial valuation of the plan;
(2) the lesser of the pension plan’s surplus assets determined on a funding basis and those assets determined on a solvency basis on the occasion the last actuarial valuation of the whole plan;
(3) the employer contribution that the employer paid during the fiscal year concerned;
(4) the member’s current service contributions and amortization payments, paid by the members during the fiscal year concerned;
(4.1) the amounts recorded in accordance with section 42.2 of the Act, determined as at the date of the most recent complete actuarial valuation of the plan;
(5) the portion of the surplus assets used during the fiscal year in accordance with section 146.8 and, as the case may be, section 146.9 of the Act, including how they were appropriated.