11. The withdrawal or termination report must contain, in addition to the information required, as the case may be, by section 202 or 207.2 of the Act,
(1) if an instruction has been given in respect of the pension plan under section 2 of the Regulation respecting measures to reduce the effects of the financial crisis on pension plans covered by the Supplemental Pension Plans Act (chapter R-15.1, r. 4) or under section 2 of the Regulation providing temporary relief measures for the funding of solvency deficiencies, the pension that would have been paid or the value of the pension benefit that would have been established, at the date of the withdrawal or termination, for each of the members and beneficiaries referred to in section 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206 of the Act if the plan’s assets had been increased, on that date, by the difference amount referred to in the third paragraph of section 220.127.116.11 of the Act;
(2) the date on which the accounts are constituted under subdivision 1 and the assets in each account on the date of the withdrawal or termination;
(3) a description of the scenario used by the actuary to determine the value referred to in section 6 for each account;
(4) a description of the method to be used at the time the benefits are settled to take into account any variations in the assets and liabilities of each account between the date of the withdrawal or termination and the date of the settlement; and
(5) certification by the author of the report, in addition to the requirements of, as the case may be, subparagraph 14 of section 62 or subparagraph 13 of section 64 of the Regulation respecting supplemental pension plans (chapter R-15.1, r. 6), that the report was prepared in conformity with the provisions of this Regulation.