10.0.3. The agreement between the employee and the employer terminates in the case of any of the following circumstances:
(1) the employee’s death;
(2) the employee voluntarily ceases to participate in the plan later than one year after the date fixed for the beginning of the agreement;
(3) the employee is laid off, dismissed or holds pensionable employment with another department, body or employer, unless in the latter case the new department, agency or employer agrees to continue the agreement;
(4) the employee and the employer decide jointly to terminate the agreement later than one year after the date fixed for the beginning of the agreement;
(5) the employee becomes covered by the Pension Plan of Certain Teachers or by the Pension Plan of Peace Officers in Correctional Services;
(6) the employee is still disabled at the 105th week and if, during the disability, the employee was eligible for salary insurance under a salary insurance plan other than the plan referred to in the second paragraph of section 34 of the Act.