1.For the purposes of subparagraph 8 of the first paragraph of section 3 of the Act, a person temporarily holds non-unionizable employment with the corresponding classification when holding the employment
(1) to fill a vacant position temporarily or on an interim basis;
(2) to lighten a heavy workload, or as a non-permanent or seasonal employee;
(3) to perform work of a casual or cyclical nature, or to carry out a specific mandate having a fixed term;
(4) to replace an employee contemplated by the Pension Plan for Management Personnel, during that employee’s absence; or
(5) for a fixed term, following an elective term in a labour organization, namely a union, a federation, a central union or an association representing unionizable employees within the meaning of the Act respecting Government and Public Employees Retirement Plan (chapter R-10).