8. The basic salary also includes:
(1) any lump sum paid to an employee, within the scope of the measures intended to protect his salary, following reassignment, career reorientation, demotion or any other similar event, in order to compensate for a decrease in his previous basic salary;
(2) any lump sum paid to an employee, within the scope of the measures intended to guarantee him an increase of percentage of his basic salary during periodic salary readjustments;
(3) any additional remuneration paid to an employee who is a member of the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec having already reached the maximum of his salary scale, following recognized post-school training in nursing care in accordance with the provisions of the collective labour agreement applying to him;
(3.1) any additional remuneration paid to an employee whose job title requires a diploma of college studies (DEC) and is classified in the technicians group (code 2000) appearing in the document entitled Nomenclature des titres d’emploi, des libellés, des taux et des échelles de salaire du réseau de la santé et des services sociaux tabled on 15 December 2005 in the National Assembly by the Minister of Health and Social Services as Sessional Document 2575-20051215, having already reached the maximum of his salary scale, following required and recognized post-school training in accordance with the provisions of the collective labour agreement applying to him;
(4) the lump sum paid to an employee, under an agreement concerning the extension of the collective labour agreements ending on 30 June 2002 or under conditions of employment arising from the agreements or established on the basis of the same parameters, that corresponds to a percentage of the basic salary of the employee.