46. For any backfilling under subparagraphs b and e of subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph of section 42, the operator of a quarry or sand pit must enter into a register the following information and documents:
(1) the contact information of the soil supplier and that of the carrier;
(2) in the case referred to in the first paragraph of section 45, the reports submitted by the supplier;
(3) the nature and concentration of the substances present in the soils as well as the analysis reports produced by the laboratory after their receipt;
(4) the identification of the soils’ place of origin;
(5) the date on which the soils are received;
(6) the quantity of soils received, expressed in metric tons;
(7) data for collecting and analyzing soils upon their receipt.
The operator of a quarry or sand pit must keep the register during the redevelopment and restoration and thereafter for a period of 5 years from the closure date of the quarry or sand pit.